HIAG defines site development in Switzerland
- Long-term landlord focused on redevelopment of well-located industrial sites in Switzerland
- Ownership of 2.5 Mio. m² land with 113 properties
- Yielding Portfolio with stable income from a diversified tenant base
- Redevelopment pipeline to establish 653,000m² of additional usable area
- Stock quoted at SIX Exchange (Ticker: HIAG), strong Swiss anchor shareholder
- 100% ownership of HIAG DATA AG
Martin Durchschlag joined the HIAG Group in 2004 and is CEO of HIAG Immobilien and HIAG Data. He graduated from the Vienna University of Technology with a degree in Industrial Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, gaining commercial experience during his work as a strategic corporate consultant.
Having studied Engineering at FH Buchs (SG) and with a federal diploma in Sales Management, Hanspeter Tinner has experience in both national and international positions within the telecommunications and IT industries. His many roles include: strategy leader at cisco for the Swisscom MASS project, world wide roll-out IT-Solution for embassy's in 80 country's, sale and implementation of world wide first carrier MPLS network, bid manager and CEO of SOLPA. He joined the HIAG group in 2016 and is COO of HIAG Data.
Bruno Kümin is an expert in the fields of fiber to the home (FTTH), optical networking (layer 1 and 2) and data encryption with broad professional experience in telecom and digital security. He holds a degree in Telecommunication Engineering & Computer Science and a postgraduate diploma in Marketing & Sales from Zurich University of Applied Sciences. Joining HIAG in 2016, he is responsible for Product Development within HIAG Data.